-
Eric Vanaman posted
Has anyone else had a close encounter with a UFO? I had one when I was a teenager..
2 Comments -
Eric Vanaman posted
What is everyone’s biggest M.E.? Which one sent you over the edge and made you a believer? Mine was the Fruit of the loom cornucopia missing on logo…
-
Eric Vanaman posted
Breakaway civilizations and the Secret Space Program would be a great topic too..I believe many if not ALL the UAPs seen these days are secret breakaway civilization spacecraft that are fooling even many in our government… There’s a definite interest in saying its “alien” instead of its US.. Otherwise people will ask too many questions about…Read More
-
Eric Vanaman posted
Simulation theory and holographic universe theory are Very Hot topics these days…
-
Eric Vanaman posted
Of course you Have to do a show on ghosts and spirit entities.. It was one of Art’s biggest topics.. I think a good spin on it would be the question presented, .. Are we Alive or Dead in the afterlife already.??How do you PROVE you’re “alive”..How do you know if you already died? .Near death experiences and DMT being released from the brain as you…Read More
-
Eric Vanaman posted
I got a million ideas.. Lol
.How about a show on lucid Dream research and astral projection? -
MoneyBags73 joined the group
MANDELA EFFECT -
Eric Vanaman joined the group
RED CARPET INTRODUCTION-
-
Thanks AJ… Great site and amazing show you’ve built here!! Art Bell would be Proud… Glad I discovered this show from almost the start,..it’s really cool to watch the show grow and how interactive it’s becoming .I am 44 yrs. old, been a truth seeker all my life and have studied alot of these topics since way before the internet…I like to…Read More
-
-
-
Eric Vanaman joined the group
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK1 Comment -
Eric Vanaman joined the group
THE HUMAN BRAIN -
Eric Vanaman joined the group
SHOW TOPICS & IDEAS-
A show about the persistent legends of dragons around the world and their relation to perhaps a lost race(s) of dinosaur that were hunted to extinction…
-
-
Eric Vanaman joined the group
MANDELA EFFECT -
Eric Vanaman joined the group
TIME TRAVEL -
Eric Vanaman joined the group
UFO & UAP -
The Ripon Rabbit posted
This was the show we did on UFO’s of 2019
-
The Ripon Rabbit created the group
THE HUMAN BRAIN -
The Ripon Rabbit created the group
UFO & UAP -
The Ripon Rabbit created the group
TIME TRAVEL -
The Ripon Rabbit created the group
MANDELA EFFECT -
The Ripon Rabbit created the group
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK - Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Groups
SHOW TOPICS & IDEAS
Public Group
RIPON RABBIT COMMUNITY PLAYERS
Private Group
MANDELA EFFECT
Public Group







I have seen a few. Including a massive one that was at least a mile in size. It was huge. During the day, several people witnessed it. It released two smaller crafts before heading up and out of the atmosphere. This was the most amazing encounter. Now 10 years ago or so.